Monday 3 October 2011

Very quiet

So its been a while since i have posted anything........mainly because i have been uber busy with not just Carp Times but a few other ventures i have going on as well. I have also been under the weather with this horrible illness.......man flu!!! Just letting you know guys be very afraid of catching this. You literally can't do anything...........or so i told the other half anyway.

With the life threatening virus gone i am planning a trip to one of my friends private lakes. It is a very touch lake with it being around 3 acres in size and only around 25 good size carp. There are a few twenties, a few less thirties and one common caught at the right time that may top 40. He hasn't been caught for a long time so he is due out. The bed of the lake is very weedy so more than likely i will fish with a chod with a Nash pop up. I may also try a zig to see if we can gauge some fish if the chod isn't successful. I will be heading down with my good friend Will Farrer from Darrow Fishing Tackle to see if we can bag a fish or two.

For now I am back trying to get a few things sorted out..........website wise. I will keep you posted with all the latest news on all things Carp Times.

Tight lines danglers!!

Tim @ Carp Times

No comments:

Post a Comment